Monday, February 25, 2013

the specific depicting their best to self control method

Dieting can be adopted together with taking effective Lida Daidaihua to lose weight.  to a half months, but also 45 days before the summer vacation home, I have to slim down, must, must, must, do not give yourself too much pressure on the 45 days target is thin to 50KG, refueling.  Summer vacation at home and then continue to thin. My ultimate goal is to thin to 45KG.  I am a 45-day weight loss program: Breakfast: a cup of yogurt / cup of porridge Lunch: cafeteria food / a corn Dinner: yogurt + fruit a Quit biscuits bread.  sweets, fried foods.  These things not conducive to health, do not eat is the best. I will not speak to lose weight for health, we should also quit. 
Do not eat anything after 7:00 pm. I used to be better, starting at 7:00 in the morning, sleep by 22:00. The wood Who can tell me, how can I best help to develop a reasonable plan I lean back to 47kg ah ~ I do not need short-term thin ~ I only hope to return to their satisfaction with the body,  For example, if the previous daily intake of heat is 9196 KJ (2200 kcal), to lose weight by effective Lida Daidaihua, users can gradually decrease the energy intake for diet for 7524 KJ (1800 kcal), 6688 KJ (1600 kcal), 5852 KJ (1400 kcal), even 5016 KJ (1200 kcal).   and then by insisting on long maintained. In the lack of energy in the absence of weight loss, eating disorders and weight loss is the main cause of the failure of.Then, how should we do to reduce stress? In this regard, autonomic training method, through the body relaxation and mental and physical relaxation, to get stable method, previously used for the treatment of psychosomatic disorders, mental illness, now as a general health therapy popularized and yoga, Tai Chi, qigong is very effective.
In addition, meditation and self hint means are also very effective.For example, imagine yourself thin look, or specifically describe "if I have a handsome boyfriend, then on Sunday I must to dating with him.".Specialized language of medicine called "free association", namely through in the minds of the specific depicting their best to self control method.
Everybody may know, many athletes usually "impression training".This training method is repeated imagine success when scenes, such as "I want to break through the defense scored a goal", "I want to break the difficulty of continuous action skills" and so on, so that the input to the brain in the same scene, finally really appear to play an active role.

No comments:

Post a Comment