Monday, January 7, 2013

super judgment Lida Daidaihua weight loss

My sister and my clothes shopping day with our morbidly obese mother.She tried a propellant and to us ", but it make me look fat."Gently we told her:" Mom, you fat."My mom knows her intellectual morbid obesity, but emotional problems and running when she did not see their fat.She is in serious denial is to prevent her help she needs to Lida Daidaihua lose weight  -- operation to save her life. After the operation, there is a tendency of the physical deformation reversion.We deny that we're much before operation, operation after our own extreme -- like anorexia people -- and not see an honest reflection.A woman, of less than 24 to 10 yards in size wrote, "I feel fat daily.I never felt this 248 pounds -- I saw a thin man than I now see the mirror.I looked at my size 10 jeans and they look like a tent.I don't think the attractive like me, when I was heavy.I don't know, "she continued," but I think it and learn to accept their own fat, you don't see all the fat.Now I must learn to accept yourself is thin."
Many patients report their data after super judgment Lida Daidaihua weight loss.You seem to get thinner judge your body you become.Until today, the first thing I saw in my reflection in my fat belly, I think this is great.I do not see the slender legs or waist circumference or slashing weapon.I see a Buddha belly.I even for my fat belly to apologize to compliments my new picture.Apology is usually, "yes, but I can't get rid of the stomach."I said that although as I" defect". This is wrong, cruel to yourself not fair.I work out every day to keep this super judgments in check, to remind myself to belittle and self-loathing days are over.Now is the time when I love myself. Patients generally report success when they do face body distortion: up! Get rid of flow camouflage clothes, wearing a wise, good installation.Gentlemen, eat your shirt.Ladies, dressed in a skirt and a waistband.Small size clothes "fat" do nothing -- the dump body image, style, and get some praise your new size.Enlist your trusted friends help to find a dress.Sometimes you have to force yourself to look at your body, because it is a great fitting device will work. Extreme cases of physical aberrations in gastric bypass operation after weight may receive counseling and psychotherapy. A new method to end the comfort eating, What is the comfort eating? Almost everyone to engage in behaviors to comfort eating.It is common to reach the food not happy when also can in life, feeling nervous, depressed, boring, or aphasia.Eat to feel better in your body, comfort, ease the pressure, avoid boring, cheer up, or change the way you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment